About This Journal
Abbreviated title is ‘The Korean Society of Oceanography’. It was Launched in 1996.
This journal was supported by the Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies Grant funded by the Korean Government(MEST).
The aim of the Sea is to achieve the advancement and dissemination of information in the field of oceanography.
It is published quarterly in the end of February, May, August, and November each year.
The journal is committed to the publication of original research articles, reviews and notes.
The scope of the Sea covers the following fields:
• physical oceanography: waves, currents, air-sea interaction, ocean modeling, coastal processes, water masses
• biological oceanography: plankton, benthic organisms, fish, ecology, taxonomy, molecular biology
• chemical oceanography: Trace elements, Isotopes, Nutrients, Organic substances, Gases
• geological oceanography: geophysics, sedimentology, paleontology, paleogeopraphy, sediment dynamics
• marine pollution: pollutants analysis and monitoring, fates of contaminants, aquatic toxicology, ecotoxicology
• marine policy including coastal problems and related fields
The Sea Journal of the Korean Society of Oceanography
The Korean Society of Oceanography